Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Photographs and Answers

I recently got these questions from the wonderful blog of talk2thetrees and decided to show some of my recent photographs in the process. And so:


- If I were a season, I would be summer
- If I were a month, I would be August
- If I were a day of the week, I would be Saturday
- If I were a time of day, I would be late afternoon
- If I were a planet, I would be Earth
- If I were a tree, I would be an oak 
- If I were a land animal, I would be an owl
- If I were a sea animal, I would be a silver fish
- If I were a bird, I would be a sparrow



- If I were a piece of furniture, I would be a kitchen table
- If I were a liquid, I would be water
- If I were a stone, I would be rose quartz
- If I were a tool, I would be a black pen
- If I were a kind of weather, I would be a light rain
- If I were a musical instrument, I would be a guitar
- If I were a color, I would be pale yellow
- If I were a facial expression, I would be the look of wonder
- If I were an emotion, I would be awe



 - If I were a sound, I would be soft music
- If I were an element, I would be water
- If I were a flavor, I would be strawberry
- If I were a scent, I would be lavender
- If I were an object, I would be a book
- If I were a body part, I would be feet
- If I were a song, I would be A Lack of Color by Death Cab for Cutie
- If I were a pair of shoes, I would be ballet flats
- If I were transportation, I would be a car with all the windows open

 - If I were a fairy tale, I would be Cinderella
- If I were a holiday, I would be Easter
- If I were a superhero, I would be Superman
- If I were a shape, I would be a circle
- If I were a state, I would be New Hampshire
- If I were a cartoon, I would be Alice from Alice in Wonderland
- If I were a car, I would be a yellow old-fashioned Volks Wagon van
- If I were a food, I would be pasta
- If I were a place, I would be Rye Beach
[I saw this picture, and immediately took it before any teachers saw. I was very proud of myself.]




- If I were an accessory, I would be a hat
- If I were an insect, I would be a firefly
- If I were a  plant, I would be a tree
- If I were a flower, I would be a white rose
- If I were a fruit, I would be a strawberry
- If I were a direction, I would be forward
- If I were another person, I would definitely be me 

P.S. Happy February! 

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I love this! I feel like doing this myself! lol, you like those awesome 60's vans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yeah! I'm determined to find a yellow one somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, a junkyard...? or the Smithsonian (That so isn't how you spell it, lol)

    ReplyDelete